What’s New in Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Build 14267.1004
Windows 10 Mobile Insiders who are using Lumia 950, 950 XL, 650, 550, Xiaomi Mi4 and ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce XL now can download the new build 14267.1004.
Today Microsoft has released a new update for Windows 10 Mobile Insiders who are using Lumia 950, 950 XL, 650, 550, Xiaomi Mi4 and ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce XL with a new build 14267.1004.
Below are the new bug fixes introduced in this new build 14267.1004 and all features introduced in Redstone build 14267.
- We fixed the issue reported by Insiders in Build 14267 where the Lumia 550 no longer charges or connects via USB. If you hit this issue on your Lumia 550 – we have laid out guidance on various methods to get back into a good state here.
- We fixed the issue preventing Visual Voicemail notifications from happening.
- We’re introducing Visual Voicemail for dual-SIM devices such as dual-SIM Lumia 950 XL!Work for this feature was in Friday’s release but due to the above mentioned bug impacting notifications it was not working correctly. But now the experience should be working as expected.
- We’ve released an update to the People app that brings back the history feature. For a given contact you communicate with, you can view the interaction, whether by today, yesterday, last week etc. Right now, your Skype messages won’t show up in history yet but we’re working on enabling this in a future update. Also – we’re tracking a bug in which opening an email item in history might not take you to that specific email.
- Search for music easier in Cortana: We have made it easier to invoke music search in Cortana by adding a music search icon to the top right of Cortana. You can now open Cortana on your PC and click on the music search icon to have Cortana listen and search for the song that’s playing.
- Word Flow now works in the address bar in Microsoft Edge on your phone: For fans of Word Flow, we heard your feedback, and we have re-enabled the ability to use shape writing in the address bar in Microsoft Edge on your phone!
- Open InPrivate tabs more easily in Microsoft Edge on your phone: We take the need for private browsing seriously, and InPrivate has been a feature of Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Mobile from day one. However, we received feedback from Windows Insiders that the InPrivate feature was either hard to find or missing on their phones. As a result, we’ve moved the button to create a new InPrivate tab to appear right next to the new tab button. The next time you need a private tab in Microsoft Edge, you’ll find it right in your tabs view. Try it out on your phone and let us know what you think.
- Improved Download Prompts in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge will now show a prompt when you start a download, allowing you to cancel unwanted downloads.
For this time, this update only available for only who are using devices that are in Development Brand only, other devices will get this update later.
- Top 5 Best USB Hub for Surface Pro 4 Reviews
- How to Install .XAP .APPXBUNDLE on Windows 10 Mobile Without Computer
- Top 12 Must Have Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Accessories
- Top 10 Best Surface Pro 4 Cases and Bags Reviews
- How to Root & Interop Unlock the Windows 10 Mobile devices
- Top 5 Best Car Chargers for Surface Pro 4 Reviews
- How to Install Android Apps on Windows 10 Mobile
- Top 10 Best Wireless Keyboards Reviews In 2016
- Download Official Windows 10 Mobile Wallpapers From Here
- How to Create WiFi Hotspot on Windows 10 Without Softwares